Sponsoring and partnering with advocacy organizations in the hereditary cancer space is very important to Myriad. We work with several national advocacy organizations on projects to raise awareness about Lynch Syndrome and Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Several projects are planned for 2012 and 2013. Myriad will be working with:
- Be Bright Pink
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC)
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance (CCA)
- Lynch Syndrome International (LSI)
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC)
- Fight Colorectal Cancer
- And more ...
Some of the initiatives we will be embarking on are:
- National sponsorship of the NOCC Run / Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer
- CCA Undy 5000
- Live educational events and webinars
- Information sharing for website updates
- Conference support