EndoPredict is now available in the U.S. (Infographic)
Introducing a More Accurate Breast Cancer Diagnostic Test
We are very excited to announce the launch of EndoPredict in the U.S.! This second-generation test provides more accurate 10-year recurrence risk for patients diagnosed with ER+ HER2- Early-Stage Breast Cancer. Read more here: https://myriad.com/investors/press-release-detail/?newsItemId=1017053
To learn more about EndoPredict, click here: https://endopredictusa.com/
EndoPredict’s accurate low-risk assessment can help patients consider safely forgoing chemotherapy
Making a decision on treatment options for patients diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer is an important choice and one that should be made with the best information possible. EndoPredict can help accurately determine an individual patient’s 10 year risk of recurrence to help physicians identify which patients may consider can safely forgoing chemotherapy.
EndoPredict: A Comprehensive result for confident decision-making
- EndoPredict is designed for use in ER+, HER2− early-stage breast cancer patients (node-negative or node-positive (1-3 nodes), pre- or postmenopausal)
- The inclusion of proliferation and hormone receptor related genes contribute to accurate assessment of early and late recurrence risk
- EndoPredict was trained and validated on 10 year outcomes data, which offers powerful 10-year prognostic information for both node-negative (N0) and node-positive (N+) patients
- EndoPredict offers a comprehensive result—incorporating both clinical features and molecular analysis.
- Identifies a large population of truly low-risk patients with excellent (average of 6% recurrence risk) 10 year outcomes with 5 years of endocrine therapy alone
- Chemo-sparing benefit observed in more than 70% of node-negative breast cancer patients
- Chemo-sparing benefit observed in up to one-third of node-positive breast cancer patients
- EndoPredict offers a clear low- or high-risk result presented on a continuous curve
- EndoPredict provides an individualized test result for each patient that allows for a quick, easy to understand risk assessment