Myriad’s 25-years of experience adds value to each step in the patient’s journey, ensuring precision in treatment and therapies and resulting in an overall cost savings to the healthcare system. This same commitment to accuracy, precision, and the best possible patient outcomes flows through all of Myriad’s products.
Medical management options proven to reduce disease-specific and overall mortality1,2,3
Proven medical management options are available for mutation carriers
Amended reports sent when new scientific discoveries are made
Published confidence in +/- predictive values: >99%3
Tools unique to Myriad: Pheno®, M-CO™
Physician protocol integration
Published analytical sensitivity: >99.98%4
Quality assurance: 93% of tests meet clinical criteria based on societal guidelines5
- Domcheck S, et al. JAMA 2010; 304(9):967-75.
- Finch APM, et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2014; 32(15): 1547-1553.
- Metcalfe K, et al. BMJ 2014; 348:g226.
- Judkins T, et al. BMC Cancer 2015 Apr 2; 15:215.
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc. Clinical Quality Assurance Measures. April 2013.