American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting, Nov. 7-11, 2015
- Crescendo Bioscience Announces That New Studies With Vectra® DA Data Will be Presented at the American College of Rheumatology 2015 Annual Meeting
- Crescendo Bioscience Highlights New Studies With Vectra® DA That Will Be Presented at the American College of Rheumatology 2015 Annual Meeting
- The Multi-Biomarker Disease Activity Score In Methotrexate Incomplete Responders Predicts Clinical Responses To Non-Biological Versus Biological Therapy In Early RA
- Multi-Biomarker Disease Activity Score as a Predictor of Flare in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients who Stop TNF-inhibitor in the POET-Study
- Predictions of Disease Relapses by Multi-Biomarker Disease Activity (MBDA) and Autoantibody Status in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Tapering DMARD Treatment
Fact Sheet & Bios
- Vectra DA By The Numbers
- Bernard F. Tobin, President, Crescendo Bioscience, Inc.
- Elena Hitraya, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, Crescendo Bioscience, Inc.