San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium,
Dec. 6-10, 2016
- The EndoPredict® Test Significantly Outperforms the First-Generation Test in Predicting the Risk of Node-Negative and Node-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Myriad Genetics Will Present Results from Six Breast Cancer Studies at SABCS
myRisk Hereditary Cancer
- Genetic testing for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome among women with a personal diagnosis of breast cancer in patients with Medicaid as compared to patients with private insurance.
- Trends in age of breast cancer diagnosis for women with pathogenic variants in genes associated with increased breast cancer risk.
- Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) as a Predictive Biomarker of Response to Neoadjuvant Platinum-Based Therapy in Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC): A Pooled Analysis
- Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) as a Predictive Biomarker of Response to Preoperative Systemic Therapy (PST) in TBCRC008 Comprising a Platinum in HER2-Negative Primary Operable Breast Cancer
Fact Sheets and Bios
- Myriad Company Fact Sheet
- Johnathan M. Lancaster, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, Myriad Genetic Laboratories