The Myriad myRisk® Hereditary Cancer test is a 28-gene panel that identifies an elevated risk for eight important cancers:
Myriad myRisk captures more mutation carriers than BRACAnalysis ® and COLARIS® combined. Studies have shown that testing with Myriad myRisk increases mutation detection between 40 and 50 percent.
“Clear Insight into Risk, Clear Direction for Patients”
A scientific advancement that will revolutionize hereditary cancer testing and patient care, Myriad myRisk:
- Blends genetic testing status AND personal/family cancer history into clinically actionable risk assessment and follow-up;
- Provides specific medical management recommendations for patients who test positive or negative based on the guidelines of leading professional medical societies; and
- Provides a test report that is simple, clear and easy to use.
Clear and Actionable Direction
The Myriad myRisk report provides recommendations for managing patients with either positive or negative genetic results.
Every Myriad myRisk test report includes:
- The Myriad myRisk Genetic Test Result and
- The Myriad myRisk Management Tool – a personalized cancer risk and management guide based on professional medical society guidelines.