Choose a career to help transform the lives of people.
Explore the wide variety of career opportunities at Myriad and discover how you can contribute to our culture of teamwork, collaboration, diversity, and discovery.
Those who join us share the passion and sense of fulfillment that comes from making a difference in patients’ lives through the discovery of transformative products that enhance, improve and personalize patient care.
Click below to explore your future career opportunities with Myriad.
Career Development & Training
- Internal job posting system alerts you of positions that could fit your career path
- Extensive curriculum of company-sponsored safety training, technical, business and leadership courses
- On-the-job training and a support network provided to all new employees.
- Tuition reimbursement for approved external training and educational pursuits
- Employee networks that foster diversity and inclusion across Myriad
- Women’s Leadership Forum mentors, fosters, encourages and inspires women in all stages of their career by providing access to role models, peer groups and other valuable resources.
Individual & Team Achievement
- Corporate Recognition and Awards program encourages and recognizes superb efforts and achievements by individuals and teams at quarterly town hall meetings
- Spirit of Giving Awards program recognizes employees making an extraordinary contribution by volunteering their time, financial efforts and resources to provide leadership and/or significant contribution to non-profit organizations that enhance the quality of life in the communities in which we operate.
Recognition of Service
- Service Award program recognizes and expresses appreciation of service to the company at five, ten, fifteen and twenty years.
Recognized by Forbes as one of the best mid-sized employers in the United States.
Myriad launched a Go Green environmental sustainability initiative in 2018 to benefit the communities in which we work and live.
The Women’s Leadership Forum is a company sponsored initiative that provides access to mentors, in addition to many other resources, to help women pursue their career ambitions.
To ensure that Myriad can attract, retain and motivate the exceptional people needed to carry out our mission, we maintain competitive compensation and benefits programs designed to help our employees balance their work and personal lives.
While specific benefits may vary by location, in general, they include:
- Competitive cash compensation programs
- Stock ownership opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage
- Insurance and disability coverage
- 401(k) investment plans & company matching
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- Paid time off and leaves of absences
- Employee assistance programs
- Community outreach programs
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness programs
Myriad is on the cutting edge of science and medicine. We are dedicated to saving lives and improving the quality of life of patients worldwide. At Myriad we strive to answer the most pressing questions a patient faces across major disease areas, including oncology, preventive care, urology, dermatology, autoimmune diseases, and neuroscience. Our products are focused on critical areas of healthcare where high-value diagnostics can have a dramatic impact on the quality of life for patients by mitigating the physical toll of such diseases while increasing the quality of patient care and lowering the overall cost to the healthcare system.
At Myriad, Interns are an important part of the team. Myriad is a place where students can thrive and, have opportunities to take their ideas and passion to the next level. We provide hands-on experience to develop your skills by giving you challenging projects that put you working alongside industry experts.
“My internship with the Variant Specialist Team at Myriad has greatly influenced my career path. I learned about a growing field by working in one of its most well-established players. As my scientific skills were honed, I also gained a broader perspective of business in the biotech world and found my niche. The wide spectrum of projects I worked on kept me constantly engaged in my work and helped me decide to continue on this path once I graduated. I appreciated the internship program so much that I continue to be involved with mentoring the interns today!”
“The internship program was instrumental for me to transition into a new career. After defending my Ph.D. from the University of Utah in molecular biology, I was interested in learning more about the commercial side of the biotech industry. I was fortunate enough to land a marketing internship in the Oncology Business Unit. This position allowed me to utilize my scientific background while I explored a career in marketing in a professional environment. I thoroughly enjoyed my internship where I gained on-the-job experience in marketing and was able to transition into a full-time position.”
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.