Introducing a More Accurate Breast Cancer Diagnostic Test
EndoPredict’s accurate low-risk assessment can help patients consider safely forgoing chemotherapy
Making a decision on treatment options for patients diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer is an important choice and one that should be made with the best information possible. EndoPredict® can help accurately determine an individual patient’s 10 year risk of recurrence to help physicians identify which patients may consider can safely forgoing chemotherapy.
A Comprehensive result for confident decision-making
- EndoPredict is designed for use in ER+, HER2− early-stage breast cancer patients (node-negative or node-positive (1-3 nodes), pre- or postmenopausal)
- The inclusion of proliferation and hormone receptor related genes contribute to accurate assessment of early and late recurrence risk
- EndoPredict was trained and validated on 10 year outcomes data, which offers powerful 10-year prognostic information for both node-negative (N0) and node-positive (N+) patients
- Offers a comprehensive result—incorporating both clinical features and molecular analysis.
- Identifies a large population of truly low-risk patients with excellent (average of 6% recurrence risk) 10 year outcomes with 5 years of endocrine therapy alone
- Chemo-sparing benefit observed in more than 70% of node-negative breast cancer patients
- Chemo-sparing benefit observed in up to one-third of node-positive breast cancer patients
- EndoPredict offers a clear low- or high-risk result presented on a continuous curve
- Provides an individualized test result for each patient that allows for a quick, easy to understand risk assessment